BOINC Server software version: 25897
Enigma@Home software version: 601
29 Mar 2017, 18:58:23 UTC, updated every 15 minutes.
1) - That means the current Enigma@Home speed is equal to 1829.28 Athlon Thunderbirds 1.4GHz. It's average from last 6 hours.
|data-driven web pages||Risingson||Running
||Program is operating normally|
||Program failed or ran out of work|
(or the project is down)
||Program has been disabled by staff|
P1030680 (dictionary set: naval)
|# of workunits:||91104000|
|in progress ||25521|
|Workunits validated last hour ||343|
|CPU hours/hour1 ||1829.28|
|Result average turnaround time (hours)3||21.16|
|Active blocks:4 ||45299|
|With no results in progress5||35783|
|Results ready to send6||2|
|High priority results7||0|
|Results sent last hour||107|
|Results in progress||25,570|
|Workunits waiting for validation||0|
|Workunits waiting for assimilation||10|
|Workunits waiting for deletion||0|
|Results waiting for deletion||0|
|Transitioner backlog (hours)||0||
2) - percentage number of results which failed on the client side (server_state = 5, outcome = 3 -> client error)
3) - average time between sending result and receiving it back.
4) - number of active workunits (keyrange blocks) in the master database.
5) - number of active workunits with 0 results in progress. This should stay low, as it indicates work distribution problems
6) - currently workunit generator wakes up when the result ready to send goes below 1k
7) - number of workunits marked for processing on hosts with average turnaround time lower than 3 days.
Return to Enigma@Home main page
Copyright © 2017 TJM